Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: Mark Lent, Marilyn, Shyrell

Guess that includes me too.

Michael Hughes 14 Breck Farm Lane Taverham Norwich NR8 6LR UK

As a newbie can I ask why hard copy, with its associated postal costs?   Is the medium the message?  Could it be that it is thought that getting a digital image is the easy bit and that it is what you do with it (ie printing) that's the most important bit.

Michael