Subject: [SPAM] Re: Printers
From: Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, March 30, 2007 2:21 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

30 mar 2007 kl. 00.11 skrev MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx:

Although I have chosen it at random readers might like to look at http://www.outbackphoto.com/printinginsights/pi045/essay.html

for a detailed description and review of the 3800

Michael

Outbackphoto is very reliable; so is Luminous Landscape, who has also reviews of most new top printers.

For the 3800, here is another extremely valuable resource:

http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Epson3800/index.html

(I plan to get a 3800 once my ink supply for the 2100 is used up...).

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"