RE: What do you think?

I'm looking at this shot on a calibrated monitor, and I see some blocked-up
shadows- particularly on the fence to the left. You might want to play with
your RAW settings if you shot this in RAW, otherwise maybe the
shadow/highlight tool in Photoshop to bring it out a bit. The saturation
seems just a touch high as well, although I really like the color. The tree
merging with the fence also bothers me a bit, and I think that Emily
suggested that you get a lower position. I agree and think that this would
improve the separation between the tree and the fence.

There's a lot to like in the scene though- I really like the mountains off
in the distance and the solitude that the photo implies. I also like the
color on the fence on the left side and personally, think that it should be
played up more in the image if possible.

Overall, a great effort and thanks for sharing this image with us!