Re: What do you think?

Terrific use of color.  I like the contrast of the blue against the reds
and browns.

The top of the fence partially obscures the mountains.  The two elements
compete with each other without adding an interesting juxtoposition.

The right edge does not add much to the image.  Composition would
improve if:
* allow the overhanging branch to extend past the right edge.  This
would provide a more complete framing.
* Move the camera lower to place the mountains inside the gate.  The
ridge will still be visible, but will become a subordanent element to
the gate.  The gate becomes the main element of the image.

An alternative would make the red fence the main feature.  This
suggestion makes a lot of assumptions about what is outside of this
scene and may not be practical:
* Capture more of the red fence.  Assuming the texture and shadow of the
unseen portion of fence is as interesting as what we see.
* Move up and to the left.
* The gate will extend to the right edge.
* The fence will take up 1/3 to 1/2 of the image.
* The mountain will be positioned above the gate.
* The branch will frame the top of the image.

Tim Corio