Re: Software Recomendation

Good Morning Per:

i had not realized that the demo was out there, i will do so at once
-- that will get me past the current crisis, we are due for more
funding in August so i'll need to develop a stopgap till then - but
this will get me past the problem today

thanks a ton

TIM

On 3/26/07, Elgenper <elgenper@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
26 mar 2007 kl. 14.33 skrev Tim Holmes:

> Hi folks:
>
> I am shooting on a Nikon D70
>
> Up till now ive used lightroom beta to convert my pics from raw to jpg
> for use etc, now my beta has run out and im looking for alternatives -
> -i know i can do it (one at a time) in photoshop 2cs , but i dont have
> the necessary hours to do it like that, -- can someone please suggest
> a suitable alternative for me -- i have both windows and gentoo linux
> OSs available

Well, why not try Lghtroom 1.0?   If you used the latest beta, it
should be familiar enough, and there is a free 30 days trial, as well
as an introductory price throughout April.

I bought it and use it daily (on a Mac), and while there are still
room for improvements, I do feel I got what I paid for.  I also have
Photoshop CS2, and I feel the two complement each other nicely.

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"

--
Tim Holmes
W8TAH - Amateur Extra Operator