Re: Looking for ideas

Wow, Rich.  You've been busy.  Thank you for your help.

Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: Rich Mason
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 11:50 AM
Subject: Re: Looking for ideas

The Marilyn Show

Marilyn Mania

Eclectic Marilyn

It's a Marilyn Thing

That's just off the top of my head.  I'll think on it and see what else I come up with.

Cheers,

Rich

On Mar 12, 2007, at 9:35 PM, Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:

I've been invited to have a solo photography show in 2008 and I want to come up with an out-of-the ordinary title for my show.  I will be including some images from several series I've produced - there is no one particular theme.

I'd like to ask if any of you would be willing to give me some ideas for a show title.

I've come up with two ideas:

But is it Art?
and
Eclectic-ricity

Would anyone care to throw out some suggestions??

Marilyn