Re: Domain name suggestions

13 mar 2007 kl. 03.09 skrev lea murphy:
...... I always suggest their own name...easy to spell (usually) and easy to search for.

Sigh....  If only it were that simple!   The name my ancestors once picked is almost always misspelled nowadays, even by most fellow Swedes (see below....).  To top it off, there is that "Ö" in the very beginning.

So I´ve sorta given up, and registered yet another domain:  elgfoto.se.  So far, I´ve only a "Coming Soon" page there, but I hope to get it up and running in a couple of weeks.

Domains are cheap; it is the work of inventing them, and spreading the new URL that´s hard.

I do like "elfphoto", however.... as long as it doesn´t get mixed up with mine......;-).

Good luck!

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"