Re: Why does Google hate my photography page?

Sorry,but when I click the link,Google tells me;
"
These search terms have been highlighted:  photography
These terms only appear in links pointing to this page: bloody "
So,"bloody" obviously didn't occur on the page when it was cached by Google.

Laurenz
my new website project: http://www.travel-photographer.eu/