Change of details

Please update my details:

My e-mail address is yellowflower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And my web page is now http://www.greenoptions.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

I’m quite Ill, all I wanted was a quite retirement and then things went wrong. My heart makes we weak because it don’t work strongly enough (the heart surgeon Yakub, glued be together instead of stitching with superglue and used a “healing cream” to finish off it was day surgery – I don’t like the idea of another blokes heart in my chest it was second hand when I got it and quite old -) and I my mum is mentally deficient due to being knifed in the head by a British “doctor” one of home was a black power leader and all of them were fanatical Christians.

Hand grenades – fireballs in the sky – people vaporizing - knife attacks all over the place - many to the head – friends gunned down in front of me – friends dying when the WTC attack – piles of bodies in the gulag down the road.

I’m soon I suppose. I want to leave – but I don’t want to leave mum – is America any better? It is another holocaust with piles of bodies thrown into incinerators, paralysed but alive and similar on fishmongers trolleys going down to the crematorium – alive.

That our Anglican and all the Christian churches:

Things have gone wrong again. It is the tree of the knowledge again: our knowledge of our own death.

People cannot live if the face nothing at all. Why work when all we get is death. No one believes they will die not even me. I just know I won’t!

Sorry but 100 mega-death gets on your mind.

Christopher Strevens