Re: PF members exhibit contributions

Paul,

I think you need to read the instructions in Andy's email and look at the website he lists. Briefly, you can only submit one photo at a time and it has certain size limitations. It would be an imposition on the staff to select a photo and prepare it for display on the PhotoForum website.

Roger

On 23 Feb 2007, at 6:32 PM, Paul Weyn wrote:

Hello there,
I just signed up yesterday. I have four B&W images I would like to exhibit. The web-site from where they can be retrieved is www.anglersartgallery.com
under the "photography" section - so far, I am the only photographer
represented on that site so my images shouldn't be hard to find. You may
also use the info written in my bio if you like.

The image titles are American Wigeon 1 & 2, and Female Mallard 1 & 2. They were made using 1600 speed B&W film with a 300mm lens. Location was Golden
Gardens Park, in Seattle.

If you need higher res images, please let me know as I can also send you
jpegs.

Regards,
Paul Weyn

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ADavidhazy
temp in Seattle
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 4:02 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: PF members exhibit contributions

We are sadly lacking in contributions to the members exhibit. To contribute
send
the image, about 700 pixels in longer dimension and about 75-100K compressed

size, to: andpph@xxxxxxx along with information about it following this
pattern:

Author:
Title (if any):
URL of full size image:
URL of author site (if any):
e-mail of author:
Additional details about author and/or image:

Or, if the image already exists on the Web send the URL from where it can be

retrieved.

Full details about contributions at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html

From: PhotoForum gallery staff