Re: my final word on Vista

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

You all might enjoy this cartoon.

http://blogs.siliconvalley.com/photos/uncategorized/imapcandimarmed.jpg

ROTHLMAO!
Someone posted a quote from an author I can't remember.....

"When Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, it will probably be a vacuum cleaner......."

There was a review of Vista in one of my Amateur Radio magazines and after reading it and reading about it on the 'net, I can't see the need to leave XP. If the day comes that there is some software that I need that needs vista, I'll find something that does the same job and runs on Linux......

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )