Re: OT questions , was vista

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Bob,
I have a current Norton's on the sick machine and an out of subscription Norton's on the well one - go figure. Also I ran FixIt Pro and it didn't show any improvement. I am going to install a firewall - not sure if I'll stick with Norton's. AZ

There are a few good anti-virus products out there. I use Norton on my two desk sides and my laptop. I have tried Zone Alarm Pro but quit is because it required constant manual intervention. Maybe I didn't install it right. But Most of my experience whas been with Norton so I stick with it. The last time I bought the new one it was good for three PCs so it fit my needs quite well.

What ever you use, I think it would be a good idea to install and run it on the 'bad guy' before putting it on your home network.

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )