Re: Epson Stylus Pro 3800 printer

A couple of quite favourable reviews (on quite respected sites):

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/printers/epson-3800.shtml

http://www.outbackphoto.com/printinginsights/pi045/essay.html

http://www.photo-i.co.uk/Reviews/printers/Epson%20Pro3800/page-1.html

I´ve seen and tried the beast, and I plan to get one, only I still have lots of ink in stock for my 2100, and I want to use it up, as long as it goes on working.

Per

Per Öfverbeck
http://ofverbeck.se

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"