Re: snapping comets

Greg:
: Nice images Karl.

thanks.. I've been unable to have the film images processed yet (and they
were shot with a 400mm and 500mm) but as soon as I can speak again
(post-tonsillectomy) I will get them sorted ;)

:
: For some more really great images of the comet you may want to go here:
: http://members.ozemail.com.au/~loomberah/mcnaught.htm

the wide angle wasn't something I thought of on the day but it certainly
worked for this guy - and nice to see he used a steady tripod too, too many
potentially great shots seem to have been missed for want of decent support
:(