Jetpack fuel

Hi everyone!

I have a Hogan model 3500a jetpack, and I was wondering if the Sri Lankan fuel cells would work with it. The other day I was doing some work on the roof, but for some reason, when I applied power to get up there, the Wabash cells surged and I nearly ended up in the power lines. I noticed the Sri Lankan cells go for less than $30 a liter, but that the consistency of the fuel is thicker than the Wabash.

Also, with the Hogan, it seems the left side burns almost twice as much fuel than the right; can this be corrected by leaning when applying thrust, i.e. posture and/or flight style? I keep my stuff in a backpack attached to my ankles when I fly, so I don't think it's a weight distribution problem. I haven't noticed anything to indicate a leak.

I appreciate any and all comments or suggestions you may have about either of these two issues.

Darin Heinz
Melbourne, Florida USA

See my photographs online at http://www.photo.net/photos/DarinHeinz/