Re: snapping comets

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Buckman"
: Nice photos. It's putting on quite a show down there. Many pics on
: http://www.spaceweather.com
:
: I took some from MA, USA about a two weeks ago but they didn't come out
: well. It's definately brighter down there than it was here. The tail of
the
: comet is so long that some people are seeing it in the northern
hemisphere
: at sunset. Wish I were down there taking photos of it.
:

we've been lucky this time!

Celestial events that occur down here tend to coincide with cloud cover
which has proved very frustrating in the past to say the least.

Everyone's having quite the time taking pics.. :)