Re: Andy's Special Gallery

I have received some more contributions so I'll figure out a way to add them. I didn't make it easy on myself to change the gallery so I'll do it all at once. Therefore I'll give anyone who would still like to add to the gallery through Monday to send their contributions and I'll make the changes in one go.

The instructions are the same as for regular Gallery submissions found here: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery-sub.html except they should be sent to me at cameratraveler@xxxxxxx with "ANDY GALLERY" in the subject line.

Cheers,

Rich