Re: Andy's Special Gallery - note from Andy

Thank you to all of you for your well wishes. Guy, Rich thanks for making this happen and to all who contributed to the gallery for participating. It "made my day" as Clint would say and after a week or two of being in the dumps mentally and tastebud wise this gallery meant a lot to me and put a smiley face on my somewhat swollen eyelids and cheeks (They assure me this is temporary).

The latest report from the medics who did an examination of my bone marrow indicates an absence of abnormal "blasts" and the ones that are there constitute about 5% of the something or other. But this is good they say. One does not want too many of them and of course no abnormal ones either. This is day 30 after transplant. They will do another bone marrow biopsy on day 50 or so and another on day 80 or so (just previous to normal discharge). My energy and initiative levels have been down but ingesting daily a bunch of "anti" or preventive drugs and medications plus Seattle's currently gray skies and being cooped up in a small 1 bedroom apt. may have something to do with that.

Again, thank you all for the contributions and support. I much appreciate it.

Andy Davidhazy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Mason" <cameratraveler@xxxxxxx>

The special gallery is now up!  Three cheers for Andy!

http://www.richmason.com/getwell/andy.html

Rich