teaching in Oman

I am looking for a photography lecturer to come and work in Oman as soon as possible.

He must have good studio/lighting experience with an eye for contemporary trends in advertising and commercial photography. He must be versatile, be able to work in with basic equipment and be able to teach two or more of the following courses:

FIRST YEAR

Fundamentals of photography

Photoshop CS2 (And CS3 in time)

Technology of digital photography and imaging

History and aesthetics of photography

SECOND YEAR

Advanced photography and studio practice

Digital Video from writing to cutting

Adobe premiere 2.0 plus after effects

Portfolio development and marketing

If you're interested please drop me a line off-list

Herschel

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.