Re: A film vs digital question

Does the exif data work in favor of using digital?

I thought, and I could be mistaken, that the original capture time/date was recorded with an image then when you open it in Finder or Explorer, it shows when it was last modified.

That seems like it would be great insurance on an image's authenticity.

Lea