Re: Good camera for non- pro uses - G7 batteries

At 5:28 PM +0000 1/1/07, Howard wrote:
Problem with the G7 is that it uses a proprietary battery and that makes spare batteries expensive. I bought two equivalents, but one of them expired within weeks! Canon Powershot 640 etc use AAs which are much better in many ways, but are bulky.

There is one place that sells the Canon battery for a reasonable price. Don't recall off hand but I could find out.

But for a regular P&S type camera I think AAs should be a purchasing criterion, personally.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxx 508-563-6822