Re: Good camera for non- pro uses

I have benn using NIMH rechargable batteries, I love them, but after so many recharges, and I mean many, they finally will not recharge well enough. Of course, I'm seeing Walmart with 2500 mah units. Also, I find that using rapid chargers will shorten the life of these batteries. I'm hearing quite a bit of good things about Lithium Ion batteriers, but have not tried them yet.

Bill Ellis

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

You defnitely want to get rechargables, too. Batteries are not very recycelable, at least here where I live they aren't. And they're full of chemicals you really don't want to drink.

With my digital SLR I turned the LCD off years ago, but then I have a viewfinder that works correctly and I shoot RAW.