RE: A thought...

This is a wonderfull idea!

-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Elgenper
Enviada: domingo, 31 de Dezembro de 2006 14:26
Para: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Assunto: Re: A thought...

An excellent idea, Guy!

I´ll start searching my images right away.  I´ve been busy/lazy
lately, but this is important!

No, it can´t be kept a surprise for Andy, of course, but I don´t
think that really matters.  What DOES matter, now that he knows (I
assume he´s already read Guy´s post) is that we all do our very best,
so it won´t be a half-hearted gesture (not that I fear there´s any
real risk for that...), but a real, strong expression of our support
for Andy,  and our appreciation for what he´s done, and keeps doing,
for us all!

Happy New Year to all!

Per