Re: PF exhibit update 23-12-06...Laurenz

If you are at all interested in the Lensbaby look, you'll be delighted with the lens!

This was shot with the first generation lens but I also have the new third generation lens (the one that looks like it's in traction) and it is AMAZING...far easier to focus with. I highly recommend it. It's pricier but much easier to do critical focus.

Lea