Re: PF exhibit update 23-12-06

2006/12/23, ADavidhazy temp in Seattle <andpph@xxxxxxx>:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 23 2006. Authors
with work now on display at:   http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

         Adrienne Bennett - Scene from Crown Heights
I like the overall composition of this photo, but would like to see the face a bit sharper.
The bright area on the left is somewhat distracting.

         kombizz Kashani - stArr

beautiful - I just spent a while in Marrakech and the best ornaments there are very similar.

         Laurenz Bobke - Cute Prisoner
-
         Marilyn Dalrymple - Asian Pear
lovely colour contrast, nice texture, but for me the right side of the photo is a bit too cluttered.

         Lea Murphy - clown one

this shot makes be rethink my decision not to buy a lens baby - the selective focus is simply great.
Beautiful!

         D.L. Shipman - My Bichon
cute fellow , well captured.

         Gregory david Stempel - A Scow In The Fog
The graininess of the photo suits the atmosphere well - and also I like the decision to put the main object dead centre instead of obeying the rule of thirds.

         Peeter Vissak -
looks impressive - I'd like to see the original...