From: lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 7:21:42 PM
Subject: new, improved PSCS3

I can only assume some of us are using this new version. Can those of you who are tell me if your experience has been a good one so far as stability and crash-resistance are concerned?

I want to download it and use some of the new features (notably the bw conversion) but not if it's not yet stable.

Thanks for any insight.

Lea

PS...I am aware that I need my PSCS2 serial number in order to activate the program.

lea murphy
www.leamurphy.com
www.whinydogpress.com