Doyle D. Chastain

"Doyle D. Chastain    {K:64740} 8/1/2006
:)
Thanks Kambiz . . . my friend! I see what you say you saw at first now! Very
cool . . . and soooo true! Will you ever post shots here again or do we just
get to see your words . . . and not your work? . . . keeping in mind even
those who don't particularly care for your words still enjoy your work. Send
me an e-mail . . . I prefer not to discuss unrelated issues under my photos!

Regards,
Doyle I <~~~~~  "

http://www.usefilm.com/image.asp?ID=1155552&CID=5998069