Re: Recognizing the Photographer

Thanks to all who responded to my concern. I suspected many of you would
insist on recognition, but I feel much better and reassured when I see
your words in print. I'm keeping your emails on the subject in my archive.

In answer to Herchel's question: Yes, I'm not even asking for a fee for
this matter alone. I've been doing volunteer work for projects related to
heritage preservation in my place, so I'm happy when people get informed.
But for other projects like product photography, I don't work for free.

I have written again to my friend, telling him that "I still insist on
proper recognition. This is still part of our cause. A major idea that we
have been telling people about Huluga is due recognition -- that it is a
heritage site, recognized by the National Museum and various experts. The
refusal to make such recognition by those bastards explains its current
status."

Elson