Re: PF exhibit update Dec 09, 06

Andy,
   I had sent you the file twice. The first one was coarse so I sent you the second one which was better. This week post is the first one. What I found out was that if you start with a larger dimension file and compress it to the correct file size thru more (lower number)  jpeg compression you get better detail than if you start with a smaller file and compress it less (higher #) jpeg to the correct file size.
    Hope you recover well.
Roy