Comments Charles Dias - PF exhibit update Dec 09, 06

Russ Baker - Very nice portrait. I looks like too much a renascence painting. Nice use of duotone.

Trevor Cunningham - I've seen little cibrachrome printings and I love this one. The composition of this image is very nice and color constrast is very beautiful. Did you shot it at night ???

Howard Leigh - Nice countryside scene. Good composition. I think colors is very nice but I suspect it would be a great image if converted to BW infrared.

Lea Murphy - It's just a perfect baby portrait. Great shot, Lea. I love the smile and eye contact of the little boy. Great BW conversion.

Andrew Brooks - Outstanding result you got. It's looks like a very detailed electronic painting. Deserves to be in a magazine double page in some ad or in the poster of a movie. Great work bleding the images.

Tim McGraw - Nice scene but I think it's too dark. Perhaps a fill in flash could fill in the shadows. BW was a good choice.

Roy Miller - I think this image has a strong 80's look. I'm not sure about the cross processing worked nice for this image.

Jeff Spirer - Nice shot. Grainy, movement blurred. Good for a CD conver.

David Small - Nice candid portrait. I don't like the strong shadow hidding part of the man's face, maybe a fill in like would be nice here.

Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas!