PF exhibit update Dec 09, 06

Hi folks,

Bit of a hecit weekend here, but thought I'd chip in with my feedback on the Gallery, ok lets have a look...

Russ....  good portrate, the colours give it a nice aged feel.

Trevor.... really nice shot, very simple compersition and interesing sky, looks kind of night time. I got to white sands a few years back, after a day of driving got there with 1/2 and hour of sunlight, as the sunset I've never seen such intense colours in my life, really good place to shoot...

Howard... interesting scene, I always like to have stuff offset to the side in landscapes, but thats just my taste, nice though, makes me wish there were still leaves on the trees...

Lee...     Like the little'un's expresion, really sweet shot...

Tim... good black and shot, I've not shot B+W in a few years but this shot reminds me of how good it is for captureing texture from simple soft light.

Roy... wow intense colour, good punchy image, theres some bits of red in the hat and blue in the hair which look a bit odd, with a bit more masking and control of the colour effects it'd work a bit better for me.

Jeff... Very diffoernt from all the other shots on here, grimy and dirty, feels like it's in a scuzzy club, cool though...

and

David.... nice portrate, feels like a moment on the streets, kind of want to know more about whats going on...

Anyways, cheers for the feedback on my boat shot.

Take care

Andrew

www.andrewbrooksphotography.com

Find Singles In Your Area Now With Match.com! msnuk.match.com