About fees for shooting in public places

 Some days ago I posted a question about fees for shooting in public places around the world. I did it because I wanted to be certain it's a common practice in other countries before posting a reply to a hot discussion about it in a brazilian photo newsgroup I'm part.

 Here in Brazil it's very, very unusual fees for shooting in public places. In Brasilia (capital of Brazil) a very beautiful garden in the Paranoa's lake shore and one of the postcards of Brasilia started being managed by a private company and this company created a fee for professional photographer shooting there (wedding, fashion and advertizing photos only). This fee is being condemned by most of the photographers (amateur and photographers).

 I myself thing it's better to pay a fee for shooting in a nice and well conserved place than paying nothing for shooting in a place full of garbage.

 Yours,

 Charles

Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas!