Re: [SPAM] Tax for photographers in public places

????? Don Roberts:
I have had to pay a fee, not a tax, to shoot in many public places in Mexico. Places like Zapotec ruins, for instance. This was in the area of Oaxaca. I assume many places are like that. Most national parks in the USA charge a fee for entry which allows you to shoot. You are still limited in your usage of the photos. If they are for commercial use, you will pay extra for that.
don

Charles Dias wrote:
Anybody knows about any public area (square, park, public garden, natural reserve, ...) where photographers must pay a tax in order to get an authorization for shooting ???

Charles

O Yahoo! está de cara nova. Venha conferir <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/br/tagline/spirit/*http://br.yahoo.com>!

I was asked to pay in several places in India.

Pini