Re: Tax for photographers in public places

> Anybody knows about any public area

A few years ago there was some outrage about a city in
California, USA, charging for pictures in public
places. Perhaps it was Santa Monica, but I can't be
sure now. The fact is that this is a major touristic
place and *apparently* authorities decided they could
get a share of the many postcards made in this city,
due to the public landscaping.

I am not aware of any city in Mexico requiring fees
(except for pictures taken from the air), but I do
know that certain places, again like airports, do
charge dearly for photos or video in their
installations.

Regards,

www.alberto-tirado.com
johnploy.blogspot.com

The all-new Yahoo! Mail beta
Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com