Re: Unsubscribe list serve

Charlie Eubank wrote:

P.P.S. Considering that "the lady with the boats" works with a very long lens on a small boat that races the wind, up and down bumpy waves, to capture some distant racing boat down and up bumpy waves, she's got to be a pretty darn'd good photographer. Truly, it's a lot of movement to account for when aiming for the decisive moment of a race with a long lens...

I agree that the boat photos are really good. It is obvious that she has a mastery of her craft and great knowledge of the subject. Otherwise her photos would not be as good as they are. I w3ish my desert and race photos could be as good.

That is not what I was griping about. My gripe is/was that while I understand that all are welcome to post photos, there are always comments about how great the boat shots are, and others not only the boat shots, and yhey get a lot ooohs and ahhhs but the stuff I post, hoping for constructive criticism, has only gotten one comment. And yes, it was helpful.

At least this is my perception.

Bob

--

                          /////