Re: PF exhibit update 11-11-06

I like you picture more knowing it was not an electric trick.  Probably a Haloween stop?  The fact that you stopped and got the picture is more impressive to me, than the sharpness or detail of the craft exhibited.  Kudos for quick picture taking.  Great moment, good shot.

Steve Shapiro
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: PF exhibit update 11-11-06

Title of my picture in this week's gallery is Durham Police Arrest The Angel Of Death on I-85.
It was an theater type person dressed as the Angel of Death giving a reminder about traffic death. I couldn't get very close as the police waved me off and I didn't want to get arrested just to get a sharp picture. I took the picture from far away with the zoom set at 300 mm. exposure was very slow like a 1/8 or 1/15 sec.
Roy