Re: New photographs in PF exhibit 04 11 06

Thanks for the review, Serena!  I have no experience with lighting, and actually feel like an uncoordinated teenager trying to dance whenever I use a flash.  So, I comlpetely rely on natural light in my pictures.  This was taken a little after sunrise in the end of June.

serena fenton <fents@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Trevor Cunningham
White Sands Yucca
Beautiful! The scene is both evocative and contemplative. There is
much going on, but the composition works very well and provides good
clarity. The lines of the clouds, the yucca, the patterns in the sand
and the horizon work together to keep the eye moving, but at a relaxed
pace. The asymmetrical balance with the lines of the clouds, the yucca
and the shadow works well. The lighting is intriguing - did you use a
light source on the yucca, or is that natural?.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

Sponsored Link

Get a free Motorola Razr! Today Only! Choose Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, Alltel, or T-Mobile.