Re: Wide-angle lens & By the way

I do a lot of art copy work for artists on exhibition, and the best way with a dedicated flash is to use a polorizer filter.  Snap and go.  The flash is a good thing, also when there are flouride lights, tungston . . . the flash balances the color by its 'override' nature to saturate the light with the dedicated 'balanced' light.

S. Shapiro
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: Wide-angle lens

But time consuming. I had to shoot a bunch of pictures of Japanese prints behind glass for an estate. I had a digital camera with a built in flash so I couldn't get the flash off the camera. I shot the pictures from an angle so the flash reflection was not in the Japanese print area.Then used Photoshop to correct the perspective. Boy was that time consuming.