Re: blown highlights?

No it all makes sense. My very first digital camera pictures were of silverware (inventory for an estate). The pictures appeared slightly out of focus but now I know the camera was just over exposing the picture because the silver was on a brown table. (There is no exposure override on this inexpensive camera). I will go back and see if I can change the photos in photoshop as an educational experience.