Gallery Comments

Just a couple of first impressions...

Renate Volz
Yeah, that's me... and that's how I felt...splat!

Robert G. Earnest
First I note the flawless composition, then I grin, when I see what's
happening here.  Something is wrong with the world if you do not get a
Clio for this work.

Tim Mulholland
What a beautiful place.  Love the way you framed the falls with the
reflection interrupted by the fallen tree and the veil of water down
the cliffs.

Charles Diaz
You recognized some good lines when you saw them. nice contrast of the
tree braches refected in the window and beyond against the straight
lines of the structure.
It might be my monitor, but I would like to see the highlights and
gamma tweaked just a little lighter.

Emily L Ferguson
Nice perspective on your window - love the slight bend in some of the
masts due to the reflection.  I almost can smell the salty air that
makes the flags flutter in the wind, it has such an immediate feel to
it.

Marilyn Dalrymple
Wonderful painterly and poetic image.  Love the way you used fall
colors for this.  You have turned this double exposed accident into a
work of art.

Mário Pires
The focus is all on the sound - the mandolin (?). Combine this with
the backlighted hair of the artist and the slightly skewed
perspective, and you come up with a feeling for the energies of the
moment.  Great job.

Veli Cigirgan
Hmm... sorry, but I don't get it... can you help me out of my ignorance?

Guy Glorieux
I always love a good night shot... and this happens to be one. Great
perspective, love the color -the blue lights and their reflection
really set off the buildings.

Jim Snarski
Perfect focus on the fly and the reflection on its back. Your camera
angle kept it in perfect symmetry - nice touch.
Beautiful simple composition and bokeh.

Don Roberts
Ah, the "cute factor" makes up for the problems with the lighting.  To
catch an owl in the wild is rare. I'm sure you could help this  with
some selective burn and dodge in Photoshop.  Glad you shared the cute
little fellow.

Well that's it.  And much thanks to Andy and the staff for making this
gallery possible.
Hope you get well soon, Andy.

Have a good weekend all,
Renate