Re: Hershel, question (Digital Asset Management)

1 okt 2006 kl. 16.14 skrev lea murphy:

I notice Aperture and Lightroom both allow for comparing two or more images on screen, side by side within their main windows. Does Bridge offer this feature? I've looked in help and not found anything but am editing a wedding from last night and would love to know how to turn this option on if it exists!

There is a "workaround" way, with 2 windows side by side, well described in this video tutorial:

The tutorial gives a good general overview of Bridge; the "compare" part comes towards the end.

That said, personally I´ve just abandoned Bridge in favour of the new Lightroom Beta 4 version.  It isn´t bug-free yet, but it is far faster, and works quite well.  The downside, of course: after committing to the free betas, you´ll jolly well have to pay whatever Adobe seems fit to charge for the final version (the betas will expire).  I hope the existence of Aperture will help keep the price down, however.

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"