Hershel, question

Herschel,

I am investigating Lightroom at your suggestion.

Can you tell me if it is considered a DAM in the cataloging sense of the word and not only in the browsing sense of the word?

Thanks for suggesting I look at it. I had it downloaded some time back but became so overwhelmed trying to learn RAW conversion in the first place that I just stuck to PS ARC.

I'm pretty much thinking that whatever I do needs to include asset management as part of the package.

I'm looking at Aperture, iViewMedia Pro and now Lightroom if it has these capabilities.

Many thanks,
Lea

lea murphy