From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tina Manley
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 6:08 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: in the woods

At 03:39 PM 9/23/2006, you wrote:
>What tricks do you use to deal with that
>ecosystem?  <snip>
>--
>Emily L. Ferguson

Emily - That's what PSCS2's HDR -High Dynamic Range - is made
for.  You'll need a tripod and you'll need to take at least three
exposures, one for the shadows, one for the highlights, one medium -
but you can include many more.  Read more about it here:
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/hdr.shtml

I don't usually use this since I photograph people most of the time,
but I hear it is fantastic.  Have fun!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com