RE: Comments Charles Dias - PF exhibit on 26-09-06

Mário Pires - In live shows you have to be alert and change you position alot, framing and focusing are a problem, but sometimes you can get some nice ones.

Guy Glorieux - First it seemed a litle confused to me, them on a second look the bridges look like crescent moons. The first plane (the water) contrasts a litlle with the patterns of he foliage and the bridges. If you framed just the upper part, keeping an eye for the foliage patterns perhaps you could have e stronger photo.

Renate Volz - A problem with macros is the small DOP that produces out of focus effects that introduce elements of visual disruption in a picture. Going in closer and exagerating some elements DOP can sometimes solve that "problem".

Qkano - looks like a small cake (with chocolate topping)

Emily L. Ferguson - I assume you were on a boat along side that one Emily. The sails make an interesting flow patern, but the sails beside the main one in the pictur steal our attention. I would have tried to concentrate on some details. In crowded scenes as this one it's easy to get unwanted elements in a photo.

Steve Shapiro - we cannot see clearly what the judges are doing, the foregroung grass is stealing some attention, and my eyes "flee" to the background (the other people, the boots) much more that they should. My advice would be to get closer to the judges, and perhaps from a dfferent angle.

Laurenz Bobke - Perhaps a litle bit too centered.

Jeff Spirer - nice silhouette, but i dont think industrial when i see it, i think of low rent houses and bleek streets.

Morley Roberts - A maritime still life, it is a nice framing, but with a diferent light (end of the day perhaps) it colud be much nicer.

Mário Pires

http://www.retorta.net
http://www.esteticafotografica.net