Re: Flash for Canon 5D

????? Marilyn Dalrymple:
Hi PF members,
I am looking for a new on camera flash unit - one that has quite a bit of power. I've been using the Canon 550 OEX. Much of the use will be photographing functions in a gallery/museum, which is rather dark inside. The EOX just doesn't through light far enough.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Marilyn
550 EX is one of the strongest on camera flash that I know.
What you had said look strange to me.
Try examine your system, maybe one of the controls on camera or on flash is set to reduce the light ?

Pini