Re: Flash for Canon 5D

Thank you, Lea.  I'll look into the equipment you suggest.

Marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: lea murphy
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: Flash for Canon 5D

Marilyn,

You might consider moving up to the Canon wireless flash system which allows you to set multiple flashes which are then triggered by the remote unit which sits atop your camera's hot shoe. ETTL, TTL all still work even when using this system with multiple flashes. It's great.

I have one and use it with my 580, 550 and 420 flashes...sometimes using just one or two flashes and sometimes using all three. It's an amazing system and one I wish I had bought a loooooong time ago. I love it for location work.

Lea