Re: 8-26-06 Gallery

Hi Emily,

I did not know that about scratching the seeds. I'm one of those throw and go
people. Can't take the summer heat any more. (Or the bees.) I've even had to
finally give up the 3 flower beds I still had and opt for shrubs and
evergreens. My yard is the only one in the neighborhood with green things in
the winter! That--I like.  :)

S.
--
Melara Family Photography