Re: new photostitch freeware

It was digital - Canon 10D. But I didn't have it set on manual or raw, as someone suggested. The sky was a much deeper blue in one of them. PS photo merge couldn't handle it.

Roger Eichhorn
eichhorn@xxxxxx

On 30 Aug 2006, at 17:02, PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 8/29/2006 9:42:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eichhorn@xxxxxx writes:
>I recently took
>three photos of California hills in Monterey County from an elevated
>vantage point
Are you shooting digital? The sky does vary from blue to white but the change is gradual. I can't figure out why the pictures don't match at the seams.
Roy