Re: memory price roundup

www.scsilibrary.com/ wrote:
In a message dated 8/30/2006 1:37:01 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, oboeaaron@xxxxxxx writes:
While the IDE and SCSI (physical) interfaces have remained reasonably constant,  SATA, USB, and FireWire interfaces
What is the difference between IDE and SCSI and the others? On my previous computer I had a card inserted so I could run four more hard drives off it. I was told the card was a SCSI but the Hard Drives were all IDE. It worked so I didn't complain. Right now I have a 13 gig hard drive as my C: drive and my F: drive is 200gig for the photos. I also sometimes keep a 200 gig as Drive E: so I can back up at anytime I get paranoid. Of course I have a other backups at my Uncle's house 178 miles away.

Roy
Whoops, I hit send too quickly!

Look here for SCSI info
                                     www.scsifaq.org/