Re: Film or Digital? The Eternal Question!

In a message dated 8/27/2006 10:47:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, dd-b@xxxxxxxx writes:
I'd have to list storage on disk as one of the biggest *advantages* of
digital over film.  I can reliably find *everything* I've shot
digitally.  Of course, that may just be because I have 37 years worth
of film around the house.
I can reliable find stuff too since I done them chronological in the albums. The ones scanned into the computer are sorted by location of where shot. You have me by three years. I got only 34 years of film ( that I shot) around the house. (I do have all of my father stuff and my aunts stuff too.)